GoGrow, Inc. is a young and fast-growing software development company that offers custom software solutions and staff augmentation services for US-based clients. With less than two years in the market, the company has grown from 0 to 30+ employees across Latin America (Uruguay, Argentina, and Colombia) and the US.
- Lead the technical design and implementation of the backend of a product
- Build a secure and scalable multi-tenant web application based on Python (Flask)
- Cultivate a remote, inclusive, diverse and family-friendly culture
- At least 5 years of experience building backend (using Python + databases like Postgres or MySQL)
- Familiar with one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Have a career development
- Join a young and fast-growing startup
- Earn your salary in USD
- Flexible work schedule
- Work remotely (or on-site in Montevideo)
- Take free English classes
- Have a discounted lunch
- Get a MacBook Pro
This first online interview aims to get to know you better. In this first round, you will enjoy a conversation with someone from HR for around 30 minutes. We talk about our company, culture and also test your English skills.
In this interview, we will test your technical skills. It takes around an hour and consists of theoretical and practical questions and an exercise.
The interviewer is usually someone from the client/project. This interview is exclusively in English for the majority of the discussion.
After reviewing the information obtained during all the different steps of the process, our team will decide to prepare the offer.